1:1 Coaching: You Can Live a Healthier Life!
Work 1:1 with wellness lifestyle coach and adviser,
Shawna Coronado, and find success with her guidance!
I Want to Help You Find Wellness and Success!
Whether you want personal accountability for your food plan, a more structured daily goal intention for exercise and diet, an empowerment coaching session, or a personal educator to guide you through growing food that will contribute to a healthier diet ---
I can help you reach your goals!
~ ~ ~
My coaching is personal and meant to be individualized and based on your own unique needs with no complicated methods, difficult to understand phone apps, or unhealthy rules.
You’re a busy person trying to live your best life, with pressures from career, relationships, and family and it can be emotionally over-whelming. This creates blocks to sticking with your food plan, losing weight, preparing consistently healthy meals, exercising daily, and providing wellness-oriented focus in your life that might relieve chronic pain and help with dire health conditions.
~ ~ ~
I can help take your lifestyle to the next wellness level by meeting one-on-one with you in order to help you build a smart plan in conjunction within your medical experts requirements that will truly make a difference for your life.
"Shawna's advice has
truly changed my life!"
I am now almost pain-free, no longer considered diabetic, and almost 35 pounds lighter thanks to Shawna’s support. I have not felt this good since my debilitating back injury in 1981.
--- Testimonial of Beatrice Dorsett
"Shawna helped me!"
Shawna's wealth of knowledge has launched my journey toward healing from Lyme disease. From the first time I met her she opened my eyes as to how to reduce chronic inflammation through diet.
I cannot thank her enough!
--- Testimonial of Donald Venus
How Can I Help You?
I have lived a drastic wellness transformation myself: When I was first diagnosed with severe degenerative osteoarthritis of the spine and could barely walk or sleep or live, I thought that I was all alone even though there were people all around me. I spent a lot of time crying myself to sleep, thinking my life was over, and that I might never recover.
Once I discovered how to take care of myself through an anti-inflammatory lifestyle and reduce my chronic pain by 80% through exercise and a smart food plan, I also saw many of my other health problems improve or disappear. When I got rid of the high blood pressure medications and reduced my allergy reactions down to almost zero with no heavy medications or prescriptions involved, I realized that I wanted to share my discoveries and help others on a similar journey.
~ ~ ~
It is now my life’s mission to help you feel better
through anti-inflammatory living
and empower you towards success.
~ ~ ~
We can do this together: Helping you discover the next wellness level IS NOT about trendy exercise programs, fad diets, or perfection.
I did it without all that and so can you!
The next level IS about an individually focused, customized plan that enables you to adapt a fresh routine to your life which helps you to build new habits. Building new habits begins with accountability and consistency.
Having a wellness or lifestyle coach who has lived through a lifestyle change herself means you will have someone who really understands what you are going through. I will support you by keeping you honest, by building a strategy for wellness victories, and by guiding you towards success.
With 1:1 coaching
you get personalized guidance
on living a wellness lifestyle!
I can help you kick-start your health routine, find the right help to over-come roadblocks,
and step forward with a healthier outlook -- all from a coach that understands health and empowerment challenges
and how difficult they can be to overcome.
COACHING TYPES & BENEFITS:
Wellness & Anti-inflammatory
When I was diagnosed with severe degenerative osteoarthritis of the spine, I thought my life was over. But in less than a few months I discovered how to get rid of my severe chronic pain, prescription medications, and reduce my asthma symptoms all with no medications or prescriptions involved. I did it with anti-inflammatory food and daily walking. I feel like I was gifted with this horrible inflammatory lemon and have been given a mission in life to change it into the grandest most delicious anti-inflammatory bad-ass lemonade cocktail ever. My mission is to help others find less pain and more enjoyment in their life. If I can do it - you can do it!
Coaching Benefits -
- Encouraging and supporting the basic food and exercise plan from your current health team (a functional integrative medical doctor, nutritionist, naturopath, or medical physician)
- Building a personalized strategy that will help you understand where you are now and discover a path to where you want to be with your wellness goals
- One on one coaching calls meant to shore up your accountability and encourage you towards success by helping you to stick with a smart plan
- Learn how to empower yourself to avoid junk food and unhealthy habits which might be adverse to your health
- Learn how to stay on a simple daily walking or exercise regimen
- Create long-term success by staying on target
How To Design and Grow a
New gardeners often tell me a hopeless story, "I have a black thumb - I kill everything I try to grow!" I'm here to tell you that there is NO SUCH THING AS A BLACK THUMB. It is a complete myth and is easily remedied with the proper education and help so that you can find success.
I have written many books on organic gardening and counseled thousands of gardeners towards success. Once you learn how to grow you will be addicted to all the amazing sunshine - and plant love - it brings into your life.
Coaching Benefits -
- Discover your garden goals and roll them into a garden strategy that will make growing projects an easy match for your lifestyle
- Learn how to garden organically, growing successive herbs and vegetables for your family
- Learn how to GROW UP utilizing living walls and elevated bed plantings to help support small spaces and physical limitations
- Gain knowledge on interesting growing techniques such as no-till vegetable gardening, indoor vegetable gardening, and full shade gardening
- Design a beautiful outdoor space with creative planting tips
- Build a plan that will help you grow enough food to feed your family and donate to local food pantries
As a successful author who has written and photographed 9+ books, created hundreds of videos, appeared on television regularly, and spoken on stages around the world, I am a person who has had to learn how to gain self-confidence, build action plans, and overcome failures in order to become successful at what I do. It has not been easy, but I know how to overcome and get things done.
I can show you how to nurture your confidence and reach your goals. Empowerment coaching will increase your self-belief and set you on a path to positive achievements.
Coaching Benefits -
- Learn how to stop procrastinating and feeling overwhelmed by creating daily goals you can easily achieve
- Build your confidence in order to help transform your life for the positive
- Address specific goals in your life and learn to accomplish them through one-step-at-a-time techniques
- Have a coach to motivate you towards success
- Feel better emotionally because you have someone on your side to help you reach your goals
BOOK a coaching session NOW
and get a 2-for-1 deal:
Buy one session and
get the first session free!
Here is what we will be covering together in your first one-hour coaching session:
- Welcome and hello
- I spend some time with you to get to know your concerns and issues
- You establish the focus of the session and the desired outcome and I coach you
- I hear your concerns, ask questions, note your language, and remain a neutral listener
- I acknowledge and affirm as appropriate and keep our session on track to best assist you
- I offer suggestions or assessments with your permission
- You can accept, reject or counter offer any suggestion I make so that we can form a strong plan for your success
- You determine the action and/or commitment moving forward that will help you stay accountable
- You share key outcomes; your take-aways and insights gained from the session
- Confirm any possible “homework” and schedule next appointment
Shawna Coronado Bio -
Shawna Coronado is a successful author, blogger, photographer, and media host with wellness lifestyle living, organic gardening, and anti-inflammatory cooking who campaigns for social good. Shawna has written 9+ books on anti-inflammatory living and gardening, has spoken on stages around the world, and is also an on-camera spokesperson. Shawna’s wellness, garden, food, and eco-adventures have been featured in many media venues including news programming, radio broadcasting, and PBS television.
Along with her gardening and green-lifestyle initiatives, Shawna is concerned about promoting and teaching a wellness lifestyle through anti-inflammatory living. She was diagnosed with severe spinal osteoarthritis, this diagnosis has led her to educate audiences about beneficial diet, food, and health practices through her organic living media. She dreams that this will enable more people to be active who suffer from similar conditions. Her successful organic living photographs and stories have been shown both online and off in many international home and garden magazines and multiple books.
You can learn more about Shawna at http://www.shawnacoronado.com.